Let's face it, ladies- most of the "girly girl" outfits available in Poptropica have grown a little too generic and have lost some of their original luster. It's hard to capture a nice unique look without constantly mixing and matching to see what goes good together and what's already been done a thousand times before. Looking for something simple,colorful, and eccentric to suit your needs? Then try this out! The "meow maid" costume is perfect for enthusiasts in the furry or lolita fandoms- and it may even fit certain gothic tastes!
- Buy the popstar costume, wear only the bangs/blush/earrings
- Go to Zomberry Island, customize the shirt and skirt from the woman you will land beside upon exiting the blimp
- Find the apron on the waitress in the diner on 24 Carrot Island
- Play Poptropicon Episode 2: Spoiler Alert, go to the exhibit hall and customize the hair/bow, shawl, and smile from the mannequin in the box to the right of the door
- Customize the tail from Dr. Dan in the members-only Monster Carnival bonus quest
- Find the cat nose/whiskers on other players in common rooms and other interactive areas, or type "perfectcomet1" in friend search and go to closet - the tail is also obtainable here if you're non-member
Have you tried on this outfit yet? Why not show us your own combo based on this concept? Feel free to share your ideas here!